Automation Integrated’s mission is to provide building technology solutions to a diverse customer base through creative and efficient solutions. We will provide excellent service, support for customer’s business goals, and educate our communities about energy and security. AI was founded on the belief that a systems integration firm should be able to skillfully provide the following:
- Unyielding world class customer support and service from the sale through the entire life cycle of a system. The cornerstone of service is communication.
- Solutions that unshackle the customer from proprietary legacy technology and allow greater use of data that has always been present, but was not accessible.
- Assistance for our customers in navigating the fickle winds of industry buzz.
- Consultative approaches to value engineering and design build projects.
- 40+ years experience developing software and systems.
- Active control system development experience in Niagara AX/4, EasyIO, Triatek, Blue Ridge Lighting Controls, Hubbell Lighting Controls, TCS Basys, KMC, Honeywell, Trane, DGLUX, LynxSpring JENEsys, Alerton, Andover, Solidyne, Johnson Controls, Sicrochip, Siemens, Distech, Smart Controls, and Schneider.
- Active security system development experience in Salient, Mobotix, Milestone, Aviligon, ONSSI, Geutebruck, Bosch, AMAG, and Axis.
- Active information systems development experience in Android, Linux, Microsoft, IBM, Dell, Cisco, HP, Brocade, Razberi, and EMC.
- Language experience in Java, C, Python, Node.js, Ruby, ActionScript, PHP, C#, SQL, ObjectiveC, HTML, CPL, Rhino, Bash, PPLC (FORTRAN), ladder logic, ControlBASIC, RISC, Baja, and XML.
- Collegiate teaching experience in Software Engineering, Information System Security, IP Networking, Open Source Application Development, and Mobile Development.
- Program management and project management experience deploying CCTV and access control in the largest casino in North America.
- Building automation project management and deployment experience for a multi-site retail client with 300 locations